Bon Air Homes For Sale
If you wish to live in a large, luxurious home in Arlington, Virginia, the neighborhood of Bon Air should be at the top of your list. Located in Zip Code 22203, this is a quiet, rich area with homes dating from the 1940s to the current year. This is a wonderful place for families as many of the homes in the neighborhood are single-family homes and townhouses. READ MORE HERE
Included below are homes for sale in Bon Air. If you would like more information on any of these Bon Air real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Bon Air listings come on the market.
Bon Air Neighborhood in Arlington Virginia
Bon Air is a wealthier neighborhood as the average home price is $820,981, which is significantly more expensive than other nearby neighborhoods. In fact, it is 99.5% wealthier than other neighborhoods in the United States.
The following neighborhoods are near Bon Air.
Bon Air has housing options for individuals of all ages. Approximately 17% of the residents are 65 years or older. Thirteen percent of the residents are between the ages of 55 and 64 years old. Fourteen percent of the residents are between the ages of 45 to 54 years old, 14% are 25 to 44 years old, and 11% are 25 to 34 years old. Approximately 31% of residents are 24 years and younger.
- Approximately 17,000
Nearest Public Transportation
There are several public transportation options in Bon Air. These include:
- Bus: Bus-1A, Bus -23A, Bus -38B
- Metro: Metrorail Orange Line, and Silver Line
Proximity to Washington, D.C.
Bon Air is just over six miles from Washington, D.C.
Proximity to Amazon HQ2
Crystal City, where Amazon H2Q is located, is approximately 5 miles from the Bon Air neighborhood.
Bon Air has a walk score of 69. This means the area is somewhat walkable and you can access many amenities on foot or by bicycle.
Shopping and Restaurants
There are several shopping centers near Bon Air. Arlington Forest Shopping Center is located on 1st St. N and the newly renovated Ballston Quarter is located at 4638 Wilson Blvd.
No matter your interest, you are in close proximity to several entertainment venues and attractions. A few of these include:
- Bash: Bash is a sport and entertainment company. It offers boxing and intense workouts.
- Muse Paintbar: Paint, drink, and eat. The perfect combination!
- Cookology: Cookology offers a variety of cooking classes that will bring out your inner chef!
- Arlington Traditional (public school, PK – 5th Grade)
- Ashlawn Elementary School (public school, PK – 5th Grade)
- Carlin Springs Elementary School (public school, PK – 5th Grade)
- Barrett Elementary School (public school, PK – 5th Grade)
- Swanson Middle School (public school, 6th – 8th grade)
- Kenmore Middle School (public school, 6th-8th grade)
- Washington Lee High School (public school, 9th- 12th grade)
Parks near Bon Air
One of the highlights of this neighborhood is Bon Air Park. This 24-acre park features a gorgeous Memorial Rose Garden that is often the venue for many special occasions such as spring and summer weddings. This is also home to multiple playgrounds, basketball courts, and picnic areas. There is also a small stream where you can relax, have a picnic, and catch some rays.
BON AIR REAL ESTATE AGENT
For more information on this neighborhood and others in Arlington, Virginia, contact Arlington, VA Realtor Norma Skeete.