- The Eclipse on Center Park is FHA approved.
- This is a Pet-Friendly Condo Complex.
Floor Plans at Eclipse On The Park
Eclipse on Center Park offers more variety of prices and floor plans than most condo communities in the area. There are 14 different floor plans from 412 square foot studios to 3 bedroom penthouses with over 2,000 square feet. Most popular features of condos in Eclipse on Center Park include open living spaces, private balconies, granite counters, cherry wood floors, and other high-end finishes. Most units come with in-unit laundry hookups.
Eclipse On The Park Amenities & Building Features
- Parking- There is a parking garage with reserved spaces for residents.
- Storage- Extra storage space available
- Gym- There is a beautiful fitness room with lots of equipment
- Party Room- Large party room that is also a movie theater
- Pool- Outdoor pool with deck and lounge chairs
- Outdoor Space- Rooftop deck with gorgeous city and water views, grills, Wifi, and outdoor TVs
- Shopping Center- The ground level of the building is retail shopping space
- Playground- There is a play structure for the youngest residents
- Concierge Front Desk
Public Transit Near Eclipse On The Park Condos For Sale
Eclipse on Center Park offers easy access for all modes of transportation. The community offers a shuttle to the nearby Crystal City Metro Station, an easy way to access the blue and yellow lines. The community is located on Glebe Road and the Jefferson Davis Highway giving car commuters easy access to all major roads. The Ronald Reagan International Airport is within walking distance.
Eclipse On The Park HOA Fees
Monthly Owners Association fees cover the costs of exterior building maintenance, master insurance policy, management, road maintenance, custodial services, reserve funds, landscaping, security, water/sewer, snow removal, trash services, and common areas.
The Neighborhood Surrounding Eclipse On The Park Condos
The Eclipse on Center Park is just a few steps away from Four Mile Run Park and the Potomac River. Just next door to the south is Potomac Yard with a shopping center including stores such as Target, Barnes and Noble, Old Navy and more.
Eclipse on Center Park is also very close to the Crystal City neighborhood. So close that some consider the building to be in the neighborhood.
You may also be interested in the under mentioned posts.
If you are interested in learning more about Eclipse at Center Park Condominium, please call/text Norma Skeete at 703-920-0003 – Your Premier Arlington VA Real Estate Consultant.